We’ve built our business on connecting individual agents and business clients with the industry-leading resources, tools, and technology they need to succeed. But helping our clients realize their full potential doesn’t just happen organically.
At Quotit, our employees are our greatest assets. Passionate about their work, our teams of dedicated and skilled professionals are the reason Quotit has retained its position as the leading resource for brokers, carriers, businesses, and individuals across the country.
If you’re interested in health care and insurance jobs, we invite you to check out Quotit’s open positions and apply online!
The Benefits of Working for Quotit
We provide our greatest assets – our employees – with a comprehensive benefits package that supports their health and well-being as well as that of their dependents. These benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- A variety of voluntary benefits such as long term disability, long term care, critical illness coverage, and more
- A retirement 401(k) plan with an unprecedented 25% company match
- Paid vacation, sick time, and a floating holiday
- A flexible spending account (FSA) for unreimbursed medical, dependent care, and transportation expenses
- Educational assistance programs
- In-house training and development that supports career advancement
- A wide variety of employee events and recognition programs
In addition to competitive salaries and generous benefits, Quotit supports personal and professional growth opportunities in a fun, friendly, and family environment.
Quotit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.