Whatever your size, whatever your need, Quotit has a product for you! For more than 15 years, we have been helping brokers market, quote, enroll, and manage their insurance business, and we can do the same for you. Whether you’re an independent agent, operate small to mid-size agencies, general agency, health plan, or private exchange, we have a product to fit your business needs. With Quotit, you are offered a diverse set of solutions that include:
- Nationwide quoting and enrollment
- Exclusive products and carriers
- Federally Facilitated and State Marketplace integration
For the independent agent, we offer the most complete insurance sales tools in the country for quoting, enrollment and managing your book of business. We offer a wide range of benefits that includes access to the most extensive product portfolio offered in today’s insurance market.
With today’s market always changing, we know what tools the independent broker needs to be successful.
With QuotitPRO, brokers get:
- On-Exchange and Off-Exchange plans
- Nationwide Individual & Family Plan (IFP) enrollment for multiple products
- Small Group
- Medicare Supplement (Medigap)
- Medicare Advantage (Medicare Part C)
- Medicare Part D (Prescription Drug)
- Ancillary Products (Dental, Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Term Life, and Short Term Medical)
- Shopping cart and cross-sell engine technology
- Enrollment connectivity to the Federal Marketplace
- Consolidated enrollment
- One writing number/National Producer Number (NPN)
No Contract/No Monthly Fee Products
For brokers who have always wanted to try Quotit but who were not sure if they were ready to make a change, we are excited to introduce QuotitONE and QuotitGO – both available with no contracts and no monthly fees.
With QuotitONE, brokers are able to quote IFP in one Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) state with no monthly fees or subscriptions and only a $1 enrollment fee. ONE gives brokers complete access to genuine Quotit technology made to be simple from the get-go. Click here to sign up for your free ONE account now.
Are you always on the move? Our QuotitGO mobile app was made just for you, allowing you to view Marketplace rates and subsidy information right from your mobile device. You get access to ExpressEligibility™ and QuickQuote™. GO is available for iOS through the App Store and Android via the Google Play store for no cost.
Small to Mid-Size Agencies
QuotitPRO also offers small to mid-size agencies an Agency Administration product, great for businesses with three or more agents (typically no more than 25). Our Agency Administration product not only provides all of the same features as the independent agent product, but also allows for multiple logins and writing numbers/NPNs, ensuring the correct broker is submitted as Broker of Record.
A few additional features include:
- Lead router tool with the ability to set up rules to route leads to specific agents
- Contact administration and ownership (audit trail functionality tracks changes made to contacts)
- Agency reporting, including custom reporting
General Agencies and FMOs
We have worked with a number of general agencies that include call centers and/or field agents. This experience has provided us the knowledge needed to create a product that can fulfill the unique and complex needs of a general agency.
General agencies can fulfill their quoting, enrollment and management needs all from one source, all while maintaining their private label branding. There’s no need to hire multiple companies.
This package also provides:
- Separate distribution channels
- Lead campaigns
- Multiple distribution sales channels
- Reporting and agent oversight
Private Exchange Solutions
Quotit Enterprise Solutions (QuotitES+) is powering some of the biggest private exchanges in the nation, providing their customers with access to data without the worry of cost, timing, or compliance.
Private exchanges maintain their branding while QuotitES+ delivers the ACA compliant Web-Based Entity needed to provide rates, plans and benefits from more than 300 carriers nationwide. Our team will take care of all of the work through our application programming interface (API).
To see more details of what QuotitES+ provides and get your custom proposal, visit our Enterprise page.