Advanced insurance technology to Market. Quote. Enroll. Manage.
Reach more clients by offering on-exchange quoting and enrollment with mPro.
Quotit mPro helps you address the needs of more prospects and clients in states using the Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM). Help them find the Affordable Care Act-compliant coverage they want and need. We make it easy to determine if they’re eligible for a premium subsidy and cost share reduction. Shop and compare all on-exchange plans in all FFM participating states.
Enhance your website with Quotit mPro:
- Offer online enrollment for clients in states that are part of the Federally Facilitated Marketplace
- State-based Marketplace quoting is also available with Quotit – see our national carrier map for specific carrier coverage
- Quote on-exchange and off-exchange plans for your website visitors
- View plan benefits and determine your customer’s eligibility for a Premium Tax Credit or Cost Share Reduction
- Support Qualified Health Plan selection with side-by-side plan comparisons
- Download enrollment forms and applications with your broker information pre-loaded
- Provide information on affordability programs like Medicaid or your state’s Children’s Health Insurance Program (S-CHIP)
State-based Marketplace Quoting
Quotit provides rates, plans, and benefits in states that are not participating in the Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM). See our national carrier map for specific carrier coverage.
Federal Exchange Enrollment
From eligibility to enrollment, mPro is your complete solution. When a client from a state taking part in the FFM visits your website in search of health plan information, they can see a summary of available on-exchange and off-exchange options, as well as shop, compare, and complete their enrollment online. With mPro either you as a broker (broker assisted enrollment) or your client (consumer facing enrollment) can complete an online application with our proprietary Online Enrollment System (OES) without having to submit the application through Healthcare.gov.
Get rates, plans, and benefits for each of the states where you’re licensed. mPro delivers quotes for states taking part in the Federally Facilitated Marketplace and off-exchange health insurance plans. When prospects or clients contact you looking for a health plan, they give you their personal information, then you compare plans, send the client a proposal, and help them enroll.
Medical and Dental
Address more of your clients’ needs by offering a combined proposal for health insurance and dental coverage. mPro gives you the ability to quote on-exchange dental plans in states where they’re available.